Join us for Take-out Tuesday! South Shore Tiki Lounge is happy to participate and donate a portion of food sales proceeds (take out or dine in) Tuesday, Oct 27th to the Kamali’i Elementary School PTA.
Don your scariest costume—there’s plenty of inspiration out there right now—and come to the South Shore Tiki Lounge for some Halloween fun. DJ Kamikaze starts at 9pm and no cover! *Please wear face-covering and social distance!
As we begin to welcome visitors back to the island, we want to extend a warm aloha! We will be honoring the Kama’aina First card for those that receive one. Show us your card and we offer a 2-topping pizza, breadsticks and 4 sodas for $25.We want to keep guests and our staff safe, so remember to mask up, social distance, and stay home if you’re feeling sick or have any symptoms.
DJ Kamikaze returns to the South Shore Tiki Lounge. Our dance floor will not be open, but come hang out anyway! We will be serving up great cocktails and music. No cover. Masks and social distancing required.
This Friday, Sept 18th from 9pm-midnight, DJ Kurt is back with a night of good vibes, good music, and good friends. The dance floor will not be open and masks and social distancing are required.
South Shore Tiki Lounge will re-open on Friday, June 5th, 2020 at Noon for Dine-In Service. Our lanai provides a safe, open-air dining experience and we’ve added even more outdoor seating on our sidewalk extending off the lanai.
We are excited to be back offering the same great food, cocktails, and atmosphere while also practicing protocol required by the Department of Health for a safe and friendly service.
Our priority is the safety of our staff and guests, so be advised:
- Please stay home if you’re exhibiting symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Masks are required, except while seated and eating
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- We encourage viewing our menu online at southshoretiki.com and credit card payments to help limit contact.
South Shore Tiki Lounge has installed these changes:
- Staff will be screened prior to each shift and any employee with signs of illness will not report to work
- Tables have been spaced 6 feet apart on our lanai
- Maximum capacity of 12 people inside the bar
- Staff are required to wear masks
- Tables, seating, menus, and checkbooks will be thoroughly sanitized between guests
- High-touch areas will be regularly sanitized
We are offering a limited menu to start, with a goal to our regular menu later this summer. Bear with us as we develop new habits and manage a new reality!
We look forward to serving you and being with our community again.
In Hawaii Magazine’s April “Best of the Best” issue, South Shore Tiki Lounge won Best Bar on Maui! Pick up an issue on newsstands now.
Aloha Tiki Ohana 🌺 In consideration of Governor Ige’s request on March 17, 2020 that bars close for the safety of the community and staff, we have made the very difficult decision to close effective immediately. Stay tuned for updates on our reopening and some virtual happy hours 🍻🍹Mahalo for all your support!
Thank you to the Flight Network for including the South Shore Tiki Lounge in their story “Eating the Best in Maui“.